Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Bike Soon...

It's been quite a while since my last post, and I almost completely forgot about this blog. Been way to busy with finals and the varsity tennis team. I've decided that I'm buying the '08 iron horse mkiii comp off of randall scott's website, all I need now is the money... Fortunately I found a job teaching tennis to kids at our local recreational center this summer, so within a month from starting my job I'll be able to buy the bike. Hopefully Mr. P will be able to help me put it together at the bike shop when it comes...should be very "educational"...hahaha...
Today I went riding at Westville Dam, and I hit this little dirt kicker that had been put in the middle of the trail harder than ever before, and it felt great. At this point I long for that new bike more than anything. I even joined the Iron Horse Owner Club and I don't even have it yet! I've been looking for reviews and pictures of the bike online, and it hasn't been easy, especially on finding videos and pics. Hopefully my parents won't bail out on me at the last minute like they always do because of the large price tag ($1399), but I have $750 in my bank acount right now, so I'm already more than half way there.

...so close to it that I can almost feel it's cold metallic touch and it's plush and supple suspension...(wow, I really need to stop)...

-keep riding hard!

No comments: