Thursday, January 22, 2009

Try Out Hey XD.com!

      I haven't been keeping the blog very update, as I knew that I wouldn't, but I'll try every now and then...

      But you guys should definitely check out www.heyXD.com, a site that lets you access your AIM instant messaging account anywhere, virtually allowing you to talk to your friends on any computer even if it doesn't have AIM software.  I recently had to uninstall my AIM software under force of my parents (won't go in to the long story of explaining why), so I've been happily staying in contact with my friends nonetheless by utilizing this amazing site.  Not to mention that you can watch videos, play games, draw, and post all WHILE talking to friends...it's my one stop entertainment spot...and it should be yours too.  Just give it a try!

-Ride hard! (or ski/snowboard hard...lol)

No comments: