Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally Turning 16 Today!!!!

      Hello everyone, it's my Birthday today! I'm finally turning 16; w000000t!  I got some sweet presents, like a $50 gift certificate from my Aunt and Uncle to my local bike shop located in south bridge, so I'm psyched! Maybe I'll get some new pedals or gloves... Whatever I get I'll shoot some pix and post them soon.
      I'm also planning on taking the test at the Southbridge Motor Vehicle Registry soon to get my permit; I studied the permit handbook all summer long, but didn't have the time, money, or fortitude to take driver's ed...
      I feel bad, but I really don't have enough time right now explain what happened the other day when I was biking up at our housing development, other than someone called the cops on me.  I shot some good footage and took some decent pix, so stay posted for them.

Ride hard.
      -At0m

No comments: